Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
Monday night fire damages Danville home
0 Comments
editor's pick

Monday night fire damages Danville home

  • 0
{{featured_button_text}}

Monday night fire damages city home

A late Monday night fire damaged a home on College Avenue in Danville.

The Danville Fire Department was dispatched at about 10:40 p.m. Monday to 138 College Ave. When firefighters arrived, they found a 2-story home with heavy smoke showing.

Everyone was outside the home when crews arrived. Family members said the fire was in a second-floor bathroom.

Crews found flames there that had extended into a small part of the attic. The blaze was quickly put out.

There were no injuries reported. Two adults displaced will be staying with family.

The Danville Fire Marshal’s office ruled the cause as a malfunctioning electric motor.

—From staff reports

0 Comments

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert